Below are some scripture verses to help you heal from times of hardship, depression, or devastation. The Bible doesn’t promise we won’t have hard times, but it does promise that we will be comforted through them.
Review the Bible Study Tips for getting the most out of your time studying God’s Word. These tips are designed to help you better understand His truth FOR you and ABOUT you in your effort to discover new insights and experience a deep spiritual awakening.
- Psalm 23:4 – I fear no evil for you are with me, your rod and staff comfort me.
- Isaiah 49:13 – The Lord comforts His people and has compassion on those in agony.
- Isaiah 66:12-13 – The Lord will bring peace; as a mother comforts a child, so will He comfort you.
- Jeremiah 31:13 – He turns mourning into gladness; He give comfort and joy in place of sorrow.
- Matthew 5:3-4 – Blessed are the poor in spirit, those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 – God is the Father of compassion and comforts us in all our troubles.
- Fear of inadequacy
- Fear of loss
- Fear of failure
- Fear of abandonment
- Fear of hardship, depression, or devastation
- Fear Conquering Scripture PDF