Welcome and thank you for your interest in His Side of the Looking Glass: A 21 Day Journey to Seeing Yourself as God Sees You. I’m thrilled about your decision to do something extraordinary for yourself! By making the effort to embrace your value and self-worth you are taking a step toward a happier, more productive life. This will be an experience you’ll never forget!
Our 21 day adventure will begin shortly. Click here to see what that journey will look like.
Prepare Yourself: To ensure your adventure is extraordinary, you’ll want to make sure you have the following:
- Belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and bearer of your sin so that you may have eternal life
- Belief in God’s infallible Word
- A Study Bible – two is preferable
- A dictionary – online or print version
- A personal journal for writing down key learnings and insights
- Daily access to email and the ability to download and listen to mp3 files and videos
- 30 minutes of time to set aside each day for this program
- A prayerful and confessed heart
- A Prayer Warrior to pray for your success throughout your adventure
Challenge Yourself: You will have the opportunity to participate in a mixture of activities; all designed to tickle the mind, stir your emotions, and rouse your senses. One day you’ll read about developing habits. Four days you’ll listen to a thought-provoking audio file. The remaining days you’ll be asked to read scripture, look up key words and synonyms in the Dictionary, read what your Study Bible says about each verse, meditate on God’s message, and write down key insights – all designed to awaken your spirit and build your self-confidence as a Child of God.
Most of the activities will take approximately 30 minutes. So, please set aside this much time each day. That’s fairly manageable.
Otherwise, enjoy your day and watch for my next email.